Amayra Naturals products are paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free as well as silicone-free that makes it a totally natural product.
Amayra Naturals is a plant-based vegan company that works on the principles of Ayurveda, aromatherapy & green chemistry.
Ingredients of Amayra Naturals Akshika Under Eye Serum
The ingredients used in the formulation of Akshika Under Eye Serum are:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil acts as an antioxidant, which is a substance that prevents oxidation. When applied to the skin, antioxidants may prevent premature aging.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage in the skin. And vitamin E applied topically may help nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Almond Oil: More than soothing dry skin, almond oil can improve complexion and skin tone. It's highly emollient, which means it helps to balance the absorption of moisture and water loss.
- Chia Seed Oil: Chia seed oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acid ALA and omega-6 fatty acid linoleic acid. These two healthy fats have been shown to help restore the skin's moisture barrier, especially in those with dry skin conditions, such as atopic dermatitis and psoriasis
- Avocado Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Carrot Seed Oil
Benefits of Amayra Naturals Akshika Under Eye Serum
Some of the benefits provided by Akshika Under Eye Serum are:
- Good for reducing puffiness around the eyes
- Helps in diminishing the dark circles
- Provides antioxidants to skin through chia, rosehip & arnica oil
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use Amayra Naturals Akshika Under Eye Serum
To get the optimum results of Akshika Under Eye Serum:
- Wash your face with a gentle soap-free cleanser
- Using the dropper, take out one drop of serum
- Place it on your finger
- Take half of the drop and gently dab it around your eye area
- Take the other half and repeat for the other eye
- Do not massage
- Gently spread
- Apply it daily: Morning & Night Regime