Whip a lil’, scoop a lil’, scrape all of it and get bowled over!
Oh! The joy of eating out of nature’s bowl is simply unparalleled. Introducing eco-friendly coconut bowls - made from farm-fresh coconut shells.
BENEFITS OF USING NATURAL COCONUT BOWLS
- A step towards a sustainable life.
- Insta-worthy photos, even at home.
- Sturdy, long-lasting and dent/bump resistant.
FROM A SHELL TO A BOWL
- We collect coconut shells from our trusted vendors.
- The shells are then cleaned, cut and sanded for smoothness.
- They are then wrapped and packed for protection.
- Handcrafted by artisans from the Andaman Islands!
Your Coconut Shell Bowl is a wonder of nature and like all good crockery, it needs some regular lovin’.
Here are some basic things to keep in mind while using them:
- Do not expose them to extreme heat or put them in a refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Coconut Bowls are best suited to room-temperature and cool foods. Hot foods, on occasion, can cause the bowl to crack.
- To give it a fresh look, polish it with coconut oil.
- While washing them, gently hand wash with luke-warm water. Do not put it in the dishwasher, use hot water or soak it for a long period of time.
Pro Tip: Smoothen the surface with virgin coconut oil every 5-10 uses to retain its shiny surface and to keep the pores sealed.
We have a 7-day replacement policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a replacement in case of any issue with the quality of the product or wrong product shipment. We do not offer return of purchased goods.
Please check our Return & Replacement policy
for more details.