Bhoomi PRACTICE Foliage Eco Yoga Mat
The top surface of Bhoomi PRACTICE Foliage eco mat features a symphonic blend of two sustainable materials: jute and rubber. This produces a mat which is high on performance and durability, and easy to clean compared to similar conventional mats. This mat suits all kinds of practice and is truly...
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The top surface of Bhoomi PRACTICE Foliage eco mat features a symphonic blend of two sustainable materials: jute and rubber. This produces a mat which is high on performance and durability, and easy to clean compared to similar conventional mats. This mat suits all kinds of practice and is truly versatile. The premium jute surface and texture is stylish, sturdy and provides superior grip. Plant based jute fiber has cooling and antimicrobial properties which makes this highly sustainable material very easy to maintain. Non-toxic and natural rubber base provides right cushioning for a comfortable practice.
- Super Grip - Unique texture designed for a super grip even if you sweat profusely. Try it once and you will swear by its grip.
- Right Thickness – Too thin and the mat lacks cushioning to support your elbows and knees. Too thick and it makes advanced asana practice difficult. We have nailed the right thickness through extreme user research and feedback.
- Correct Weight – A mat needs to be heavy enough to hold the ground and roll out flat each time, but light enough to be able to carry it around comfortably. We got that fixed.
- Anti-slip – The natural tree rubber base provides the finest grip to ensure the mat holds the ground for advanced asana practice. Go ahead and explore those animal flows, we say.
- Sturdy Top Layer – Those bits of foam scattered all over the floor, the peeling-off of the top layer of the mat; we have got all that fixed forever. The sturdiest top layer you will ever experience is here.
- Easy to clean – Easy to clean, quick to dry and anti-bacterial. All those essentials to make maintaining your mat a breeze.
- Built to last – Natural materials make for long term partners. Our mats are durable and will last you several years with proper care. No more buying of new mats every 6 months. Buy good, buy less.
- Biodegradable – We use 100% natural materials and no harmful chemicals in the making of these mats. Breathe free knowing these mats will not add to the plastic pollution menace.
- Versatile - Best suited for hot yoga, ashtanga, hatha, vinyasa, yin, restorative, Iyengar.
- Doing Good - With this purchase you are planting one tree.