The Zen MEDIDATE Large Base Handmade floor cushion is a masterpiece of traditional craft form. It features the natural abaca fiber, hand made by women groups in Philippines providing them a sustainable livelihood and keeping their craft alive. The floor cushion is intricate in its design and each piece takes 7 days to create. This cushion is highly durable and can last a lifetime with proper care.
The natural beige abaca color is soothing and goes perfectly with your home décor. Plant based abaca fiber is native to the Philippines and is prized for its great mechanical strength and resistance which makes this a perfect choice for your meditation and outdoor practice. Equipped with a handle, carrying the cushion form one place to another is easy.
- Large diameter seating base best suited for Pranayama, Meditation, and breathing exercises.
- Height of 5 inches provides right support to the hips and feet during long hours of meditation practice.
- Aesthetically designed and created to be used as a floor cushion in your studio or in the house.
- Comes with a handle for ease to carry the cushion.
- Intricate design patterns are hand woven from natural Abaca fiber by women groups in Philippines providing them sustainable livelihood.
- Abaca fiber filling is used in the cushion to make it sturdier and these can last several years with proper care.
- With this purchase you are planting one tree.
We have a 7-day replacement policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a replacement in case of any issue with the quality of the product or wrong product shipment. We do not offer return of purchased goods.
Please check our Return & Replacement policy
for more details.