- Lily Incense Sticks, an organic product made with flower waste and hand-rolled by specially abled people.
- There are 40 sticks in each box including a holder.
- The incense stick is made up of 60% flowers and is 100% charcoal free.
- Lilies are symbolic of peace, known to have a rare ability of making people feel mesmerised. The scent of Lily not only resolves sight, but also, helps you to stay focused.
- Lily is the flower of humility, innocence and prayer. Burning Lily based Incense sticks emanates vibrations of peace and echo of calmness.
- The product is upcycled by Esscent by Arpan.
The incense sticks are made using flower waste, cow dung, sawdust, essential oils
Incense Stick: Brown
Incense Sticks - 9"
The product will be delivered within 5-7 days
The product follows a three-layer eco-friendly packaging process, first it is wrapped in butter-paper which is then covered in a cotton pouch later put in a cardboard box.
We have a 7-day replacement policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a replacement in case of any issue with the quality of the product or wrong product shipment. We do not offer return of purchased goods.
Please check our Return & Replacement policy
for more details.