Madilu 100% Organic Premium Raw Basil Seeds | Sabja Seeds | Tukmaria Herb - 500 Grams
- The basil seeds that are used for eating are the seeds from the sweet basil plant, Ocimum basilicum. They are also called Thai basil seeds, falooda, sabja, subza, selasih or tukmaria. It helps digestion ,Controls appetite Aids in treating cold cough and asthma and Genitourinary Infections, Lowering cholesterol level.
- POWERFUL SUPERFOOD - Basil seeds or sabja is one of the best things to eat during summer. It doesn’t contain any calorie, is loaded with antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acid. It will help you lose weight, relieve bloating and constipation, reduce body heat and boost metabolism.
- FIBRE RICH - Basil seeds contain soluble fiber, which may promote gut health, blood sugar control, healthy cholesterol levels, and appetite control.
- RICH SOURCE OF OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS - Basil seeds are a rich source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which are enriched with the goodness of Omega-3 fatty acids.Sabja or basil seeds help in reducing hunger pangs and keep you satiated for a long time.
- SOURCE OF PROTEIN - Basil Seeds has Protein and more minerals than nuts, along with less saturated fat.
- HEALTHY COOKING INGREDIENT - Apart from being nutrient-rich, basil seeds make for a perfect culinary delight. Its versatile taste makes it a perfect ingredient to amp up the health quotient of any delicacy.