Concept: The SHIFT apparel range is made of organic hand-woven fabric. The colors are inspired by the mystic and magnificent hues of the sunset. The apparel has beautiful, harmonious designs created by Japanese Shibori, embellished with unique Aari embroidery done by hand – an art that originates from remote villages of Gujarat. A perfect blend of simplicity and elegance enables you to adopt different styles by pairing them with different pieces of clothing. Besides being beautiful apparel, it carries a pure intention of bringing you to a state of peace and harmony.
Promoting sustainability through
– Maximum fabric utilisation.
– 100% handwoven cotton.
– Handwoven consciously in Kutch.
– Unique Shibori in every piece.
– Aari hand embroidery is done in different districts of Gujarat.
– Promoting Capsule Wadrobe so as to to every time, you wear you look different.
– Can be worn as a Sarong.
– Shrug or JACKET.