Labyrinths are ancient symbols that denote wholeness. They’re made in the form of circles and spirals that serve as a twisty but meaningful path. Moving into a labyrinth represents a journey to our own center and back again out into the world with better wisdom. In medieval ages, labyrinths were used as an alternative way for people to experience the bliss of a pilgrimage without actually having to incur expenses and travel to another place. Likewise, labyrinths have been used by many cultures for relaxation and meditation. Moving towards the center of the labyrinth helps in bringing stillness of mind and facilitating spiritual well being. It helps in letting go of worldly attachments, selfishness, anger, ego and seeking oneness with the Divine.
A teak Labyrinth is a miniature version of an actual labyrinth. The user traces his path towards the center of the labyrinth using his finger; and finds his way out on the same path. This is based on the fact that all that you seek lies ‘within’.
How to use:
• Take deep breaths to begin to relax and focus on the entrance to the labyrinth.
• Close your eyes and place your index finger at the entrance of the labyrinth
• Move your finger along the groove of the labyrinth, thus tracing your path towards the center of it. Try to do this as slowly as possible, in absolute awareness; focusing completely on the ‘journey’.
• The twisty and curvy nature of the labyrinth path may confuse you initially; and you may feel you’re going nowhere. At this moment, resist the temptation to open your eyes. Just relax and move along to where it takes you.
• Reaching to the center of the labyrinth denotes ‘arriving’ at a Divine destination. It is like culminating into oneness with the Supreme Source.
• Rest here for a while with your eyes still closed.
• Whenever you feel like, retrace your path out of the labyrinth, without opening your eyes.
• Feel the calmness and oneness with self for some time
• Now open your eyes slowly, sit back and relax.You can use the labyrinth several times a day.
We have a 7-day replacement policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a replacement in case of any issue with the quality of the product or wrong product shipment. We do not offer return of purchased goods.
Please check our Return & Replacement policy
for more details.